Friday, September 23, 2011

Grace Hopper Conference is just around the corner!

I can't believe the Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing is coming up in November! So soon! Oracle is a silver sponsor of the conference this year, and there are several women from Oracle that are presenting!

Again this year, I'm on the Communities Committee, but this year I'm co-chair! We make sure that major sessions are both blogged and have notes taken, encourage people to tweet, blog, and share on facebook.

I'll also be presenting "Security Attacks, Countermeasures and Protecting Yourself Online!" with Teri Oda, Radia Perlman, Satwant Kaur, and Lindsey Wegrzyn. We've only got a half and hour, so it'll be hard to pack it all in, but I know we'll manage. Better start working on our slides... :-)

Are you coming to the conference? Willing to blog or take notes?

This post syndicated from Thoughts on security, beer, theater and biking!

No comments:

Post a Comment